The Pattern Racing World Championships
- PRWC 2016
- PRWC 2015
- PRWC 2014
- PRWC 2013
- G1 Results
- Contact Us
- Gun Runner Pointing to Pegasus After Breeders' CupOwners Winchell Thoroughbreds and Three Chimneys Farm announced Oct. 18 that Breeders' Cup Classic (G1) contender Gun Runner will point to the $16 million Pegasus World Cup Invitational (G1) Jan. 27 at Gulfstream Park after his trip to Del Mar.
- Tequilita in Her Wheelhouse in Raven RunTequilita will look to build on her reputation Oct. 21 when she heads a field of 11 going seven furlongs in the $250,000 Lexus Raven Run Stakes (G2) at Keeneland.
- Classic Winner Bumps Stud Fee for Maclean's MusicWith Preakness Stakes (G1) winner Cloud Computing in first crop, the son of Distorted Humor has had his 2018 stud fee increased to $25,000 by Hill 'n' Dale Farms.
- Twisted Tom Tries Older Horses in Empire ClassicThe $300,000 1 1/8-mile Empire Classic for New York-bred 3-year-olds and older is the featured race on a card that will offer eight stakes races for New York-breds with total purses of $1.75 million.
- Kentucky to Examine Drug Levels in Racing EnvironmentThe Kentucky Horse Racing Commission on Oct. 17 approved $25,000 of Equine Drug Research Council funds for an analytical study to examine the levels of regulated substances—and other substances—found in the racetrack environment.
- Mr. Big Moving to Harris FarmsSon of Dynaformer has eight winners from 16 foals of racing age, led by grade 3 turf winner Big Score.
- Champion Classic Empire Retired to Ashford StudClassic Empire, the 2016 champion juvenile male for owner John Oxley, has been retired from racing and will stand at Coolmore America's Ashford Stud.
- Past Two Oklahoma Classics Cup Winners to MeetPhantom Trip, winner of the Oklahoma Classics Cup Stakes last year, and Shotgun Kowboy, the 2015 winner, are scheduled to meet in this year's edition of the 1 1/16-mile race for Oklahoma-breds 3-and-older Oct. 20 at Remington Park.
- Godolphin Staff Participate in 1,000-Mile ChallengeFor a second successive year, Godolphin staff took part in the Godolphin 1,000-Mile Challenge fund-raiser by running, jogging and walking at a fun family day at Moulton Paddocks, Newmarket (UK), on Sunday, Oct. 15.
- Hogan, Heffernan Earn Top Curragh HonorsDenis Hogan and Seamus Heffernan were the big winners of the evening as they were awarded the leading 'Training and Riding Performances of the Year' award.
- NTRA Radio Campaign Inducted into Clio HOF A radio campaign created by the National Thoroughbred Racing Association (NTRA) has been inducted into the Clio Awards Hall of Fame, one of the most prestigious distinctions in the advertising business.
- America vs. World in Far Hills' Grand National An invasion of overseas runners will challenge many of America's best steeplechase horses in the Oct. 21 $400,000 Grand National (NSA-G1), America's richest steeplechase race and the centerpiece of the Far Hills Races in central New Jersey.
- Smiling Tiger Filly Tops Barretts Sale for HullStormy Hull once hoped he would one day sell a horse for $50,000. At the Oct. 17 Barretts October fall mixed sale in Pomona, Calif., Hull topped the action with a $220,000 yearling filly he hauled to Southern California himself.
- Fault, Sweeping Paddy Head Pin Oak Valley ViewRecent graded stakes winners Fault and Sweeping Paddy headline the Oct. 20 $150,000 Pin Oak Valley View Stakes (G3T). A full field of 14 3-year-old fillies plus one also eligible are entered for Keeneland's 1 1/16-mile turf event.
- Kentucky Approves Race Dates for 2018Off a strong September of Thoroughbred racing in the state, the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission on Oct. 17 approved a 2018 racing schedule similar to this year's schedule.
- Record Prices Times Three at Arqana October Opening DayAgent Charlie Gordon-Watson buys the top-seller, a €500,000 filly by Dabirsim.
- Tom Hamm Hired by Woodford ThoroughbredsHamm will be general manager of breeding operations.
- Twirl Supplemented to Keeneland November SaleTwirl, a full sister to Irish and French highweight Misty For Me, dam of multiple group 1 winners Roly Poly and U S Navy Flag, has been supplemented to Keeneland's 2017 November breeding stock sale.
- Violence's 2018 Fee Set at $25,000Hill 'n' Dale Farms announced Oct. 17 a stud fee increase for second-ranked freshman sire Violence to $25,000, with a live foal stands and nurses guarantee.
- Janney Stands by Criticism of PennsylvaniaA request by the Pennsylvania Dept. of Agriculture for Stuart Janney III to retract his recent criticisms of the Pennsylvania State Horse Racing Commission saw the Jockey Club chairman reiterate his disapproval Oct. 17.
- Gun Runner Pointing to Pegasus After Breeders' Cup
Pattern Racing TV