The Pattern Racing World Championships
- AOB 26 G1 Winners
- PRWC 2016
- PRWC 2015
- PRWC 2014
- PRWC 2013
- G1 Results
- Contact Us
- Jockey Maragh to be Honored for Comeback EffortRajiv Maragh, who returned to riding at racing's top level after being sidelined for 15 months with career-threatening injuries, will be the recipient of JockeyTalk360.com's third annual Comeback Jockey of the Year Award.
- Daddys Lil Darling Tops Mrs. Revere StakesNormandy Farm homebred Daddys Lil Darling is set to take on a field of 10 other 3-year-old fillies in the $200,000 Mrs. Revere Stakes (G2T) Nov. 24 at Churchill Downs, where she has finished first or second in three graded stakes efforts.
- Win the War Dominates Glorious Song StakesWin the War waited patiently to make her move around fading favorite Grace and Dignity, who set a quick early pace, and drew off to a 11 1/4-length win in the $100,000 Glorious Song Stakes at Woodbine.
- Iron Fist Heads Asmussen Bunch on Big Zia Stakes DayJust 20 days after his fifth-place run in the Las Vegas Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile (G1), Iron Fist is scheduled to be back in action in the $150,000 Zia Park Championship Handicap Nov. 22.
- Miss Sky Warrior, Actress Set for Comely StakesArlene's Sun Star Stable's Miss Sky Warrior will get back to the site of some of her biggest victories in the $250,000 Comely Stakes (G3) for 3-year-old fillies, one of three stakes Nov. 24 at Aqueduct Racetrack.
- Munnings Painting Tops 2017 Sporting Art Auction Spirited bidding and the sale of Sir Alfred Munnings' A Morning's Work, Newmarket Heath for $186,300, including buyer premium, highlighted the fifth annual Sporting Art Auction, held the afternoon of Nov. 19 at Keeneland.
- Oppenheim: Kentucky November AnalysisWith the close of play in Keeneland Book 6 Nov. 18, the Kentucky November mixed sales concluded their 13-day run with gross receipts of $276,221,700.
- Hoppertunity, Diversify Head Clark HandicapMultiple grade 1 winner Hoppertunity will attempt to join an exclusive club of two-time winners when he lines up for his fourth $500,000 Clark Handicap Presented by Norton Healthcare (G1) Nov. 24 at Churchill Downs.
- Live Racing Nov. 19 Cancelled at AqueductDue to a forecast of extremely high winds in the New York metropolitan area throughout the day, the New York Racing Association has cancelled live racing at Aqueduct Racetrack Nov. 19.
- Persian Knight Lands Mile ChampionshipPersian Knight rallied from far back in an 18-horse field to win the Mile Championship (G1) Nov. 19 at Kyoto Racecourse, catching Air Spinel in the final jump to win by a nose.
- Dream Tree Holds Off Midnight Bisou in Desi ArnazJust more than three weeks after their debut race, when Dream Tree held off a closing Midnight Bisou by a desperate nose at Santa Anita Park, the stage was set again during the stretch run in the $100,000 Desi Arnaz Stakes Nov. 18 at Del Mar.
- Be Vewy Vewy Quiet Makes Noise in Frost KingBe Vewy Vewy Quiet delivered on his pari-mutuel promise winning the $125,000 Frost King Stakes for Ontario-sired 2-year-olds by a head over Silent Sting on a rainy Nov. 18 at Woodbine.
- Tricky Escape Shows Her Mettle in Cardinal HandicapJon Marshall's Tricky Escape proved most adept at getting a heated battle to go her way when she just got her nose down over Fair Point to take an off-the-turf edition of the $100,000 Cardinal Handicap.
- Birdie Gold Earns Quick Return in Red CarpetTrainer Gary Mandella did not plan on running Teneri Farm homebred Birdie Gold so soon after her U.S. debut Nov. 4 in the Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf (G1T).
- Fire Away on the Mark in Artie SchillerPhipps Stable's homebred Fire Away overtook Monster Bea in the stretch and outkicked his rival by a length to post his first win in more than a year when he captured the $150,000 Artie Schiller Stakes Nov. 18 at Aqueduct Racetrack.
- Money'soncharlotte Out to Stamp Season in Falls CityMoney'soncharlotte aims to put an exclamation point on what has been a career-year when she heads up the $200,000 Falls City Handicap (G2) at Churchill Downs Nov. 23.
- Keeneland November Sale Concludes With Strong ResultsFierce competition for quality horses among an exceptionally deep buying bench generated healthy results as Keeneland's November breeding stock sale concluded Nov. 18.
- Limousine Liberal Sweeps to Bet on Sunshine VictoryKatherine Ball's Limousine Liberal found himself in a familiar place Nov. 18 after taking the $80,000 Bet on Sunshine Stakes by 4 1/4 lengths: the winner's circle at Churchill Downs.
- New York Racing Association Releases 2018 DatesThe New York Racing Association, Inc. has released its 2018 racing calendar, which calls for 229 days of live thoroughbred action at Aqueduct Racetrack, Belmont Park, and Saratoga Race Course.
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Pre-Thanksgiving LullConsider this your weekly guide to the best stakes races in North America. This week there’s only one graded stakes on the schedule, but there are still several horses of interest involved in other races.
- Jockey Maragh to be Honored for Comeback Effort
Pattern Racing TV
G 1 Results 2017